(1) Hsanzadeh, E., Mazaheri, D., ChayeiChy, M.R., Khavazy, K. To facilitate the absorption of phosphorus and bacteria use efficiency of fertilizer phosphorus on yield and yield components of barley. Research and development in agriculture and Gardening 2007, 77, pp 111-118.
(2) Khavazy, K., Malakoti, M.J. The need for industrial production of biofertilizers in Iran, Agricultural Research, Education and Extension Organization Press, Tehran, 2001.
(3) Sing, H., Reddy, M.S. Effect of inoculation with phosphate solubilizing fungus on growth and nutrient uptake of wheat and maize plants fertilized with rock phosphate in alkaline soils. European Journal of Soil Biology 2010, 47, pp 30-34.
(4) Darzi, M.T.,Ghlavnd A.,Rejali F. Effect of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and phosphate fertilizer on flowering biology, biological yield and root symbiosis in fennel. Journal of Agricultural Science2008, 10, pp 88-109.
(5) Pyghami, Ashenaee S. Influence of culture media on antagonistic efficacy of some strain of Pseudomonas fluorescens and Bacillus subtilis. MSC thesis. University of Tehran, Iran. 2007 pp 12-30.
(6) Jahangirzadeh N., Adhami E., Flahati S. The effect of nitrogen and phosphate soil Malasses in the context of the dissolution of wheat straw by fungi phosphate solubilizing, eighth biotechnology conference in Tehran 2012.
(7) Shojaalsadati A. Industerial biotechnology. University of tarbiatmoddares, 2003, pp 43-45.
(8) Bouyoucou G. J. Hydrometer method improved for making particle size analysis of soil. Agronomy Journal 1962, 54, pp 464-465.
(9) Nelson D. W., Sommers. L. E. Total carbon, organic carbon, andorganic matter.In Methods of soil analysis 1996, pp 961–1010.
(10) Leoppert R. H. Suarrez. D. L. Organic and Inorganic Forms of Phosphorus in a Calcareous Soil Methods of soil analysis 1996, pp 437–474.
(11) Chapman HD. Cationexchang capacity. PP. 891-900. In: C. A. Black (Eds.), Methods of soil Analysis. Part II. American Society of Agronomy, Madison, WI 1965, Vol. 22, pp 230-239.
(12) Murphy J., Riley. I.P.A modified single solution method for the determination of phosphate in natural waters. Analysis Chimistry 1962, 27, pp 31-36.
(13) Vazquez F., Holguim G., Puente M. E. Lopez A. and Bashar Y. Phosphate sioubilizing microorganisms associated with the rhizosphere of mogroves in a semiarid castallogoan.Biology and Fertility of Soils2000¸ 30, pp 460-468.
(14) Kucey R. M. N. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria and fungi in various cultivated and virgin alberta soils. Canadian journal of Soil Science 1983, 63, pp 671-678.
(15) Nehas E. Factors affecting the solubilization of insoluble phosphates, Abstract Book first International meeting on microbial phosphate solubilization 2002, pp16-19.
(16) Redriguez H., Fraga R. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria and their role in plant growth promotion. Biotechnology Advances 1999, 17, pp 319-339.
(17) Esmaeelkho N., Ali- khani A. The effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria as organic fertilizer on the environment, the third national congress of fuel, energy and the environment 2013.
(18) Chen Y.P., Rekha P.D., Arun A.B., Shen F.T., Lai. W.A., Young C.C. Phosphate solubilizing bacteria from subtropical soil and their tricalcium phosphate solubilizing abilities. Applied Soil Ecology 2006, 34, pp 33-41.
(19) Adhami E., Maftoun M., Ronaghi A., Karimian N.,Yasrebi J., Assad M. T. Inorganic Phosphorus fractionation of highly calcareous soils of Iran. Commun. Soil Science and Plant Analysis 2006, 37, pp 1877-1888.
(20) Samadi A., Gilkes R. J. Phosphorus transformations and their relationships with calcareous soil properties of south Western Australia. Soil Science Society of American Journal 1999, 63, pp 809-815.
(21) Jorizi M. Assessment of raw phosphate rock dissolution by phosphate solubilizing fungi. End-a master, Yasouj University, College of Agriculture 2012.
(22) Sahu S.N., Jana B.B. Enhancement of fertilizer value of oak phosphate engineered through phosphate solubilization bacteria. Ecological Engineering 1997, 15, pp 27-39.
(23) Gyaneshwar P., Kumar G.N. Parekh L.J., Poole P.S. Role of soil microorganisms in improving p nutrition of plants. Plant and Soil 2002, 245, pp 83-93.